Sunday, January 25, 2015

Vegetable pasta sauce


This is a sure fire way to get my toddler to finish his meal quickly. It's also a great way to get veggies into fussy eaters. Adult and children alike. This is so delicious and you won't even realise all the goodies you're eating!!

Best thing about it, is that this is a very versatile recipe. 

Just grill any veggies (pumpkins, capsicums, greens, mix of anything) and/or mushrooms you have in the fridge (I normally grill it with Sundried tomato oil). Then blitz iit all up into a paste. I do this in my Thermomix and also add Sundried tomatoes in. Then I throw in a can of tomatoes and cook it in the Thermomix :). I also like to add some Vegemite in there because I'm a Vegemite girl :p!

Season to taste (we normally do this once served since so our babies can eat this too) with salt, pepper, Parmesan, parsley, chilli flakes etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment